Thursday, June 27, 2013

If You Give Me Cookies...

So,  if you give me cookies, I would move in too!

No cookies for mouses in my garden, yet I have a new resident. There is a feeder and bird bath very accessible with lots of ground cover for little visitors to hide and gather all the seeds wanted for a happy family of critters.


A darling little field mouse has been tunneling all through my flower garden...  I do hope town mouse decides to not to make a long visit to his country cousin for too long.

So I did some research and found several references to non chemical remedies.  I decided to give it a try - Bounce dryer sheets.  I think I scattered and tucked about 50 of those behind shrubs and under all the hostas.  (I do have a large flower garden-flowers make me smile!)  I'll let you know if it worked.