Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New stuff to share...

I promised everyone in my sessions at convention some links and pages on my blog.  I will spend the next couple of weeks working on getting those new areas up and accessible.  I plan on adding a history area, a language arts page, a high school section, maybe some homeschool schedule examples, and some more general Charlotte Mason Education information.  Whew, I'm getting ambitious!

Constructing a GRACE filled site
If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see discussed more, let me know. In the meantime, see the labels from the sidebar for specific topics from previous posts.  If you are interested in the Educational Philosophy of Charlotte Mason,  you can follow along with my study notes (under Pages at the right) from Volume VI, 'A Short Synopsis'; you should keep in mind that the chapters that follow will address each of these points in detail as you move through the book.  Check back a few times in the next couple of weeks to see what's new!

Or follow me or join as a friend and see when I post something new to encourage your day!